Our DIY solution, Ontrack EasyRecovery, brings your Windows data files back to life!
Kroll Ontrack offers homes and businesses a complete do-it-yourself (DIY) solution to protect, recover and erase data with Ontrack® EasyRecovery™. Help prevent downtime and data loss with Ontrack EasyRecovery’s proactive drive monitoring.
Ontrack EasyRecovery for Windows is able to recover files that are damaged or deleted, as well as retrieve data files from formatted or corrupt volumes – even from initialized disks. The intuitive DIY software features a wizard-driven interface, that allows even the most inexperienced users to easily perform file recovery.
Ontrack EasyRecovery software with versions for Windows® and Mac® is available in annually renewable licenses. All versions perform unlimited recoveries from local storage and external media, and work on all drive types.
Ontrack EasyRecovery 11 Home
This 'best in class', do-it-yourself file recovery tool is now equipped with data erase and data protection features. Protect, recover and erase data from file systems supported by Windows and Mac operating systems. Ontrack EasyRecovery Home includes the advanced scanning tool S.M.A.R.T. to assist in monitoring the condition of your hard drive and to help prevent data loss. Use EasyRecovery Home’s intuitive wizard to perform unlimited recoveries from local storage and external media.
Ontrack EasyRecovery 11 Professional
This is a must-have for all businesses to recover data files from file systems supported by Windows and Mac operating systems. The do-it-yourself data recovery software is now equipped with data erase and data protection features. Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional provides you with an enhanced set of file recovery tools, including: email recovery, hex viewer, S.M.A.R.T., bad block/block usage diagnostics, imaging tools, copy disk and refresh disk.
Ontrack EasyRecovery 11 Enterprise
This is the most advanced edition of Ontrack EasyRecovery with network recovery support for multiple workstations and with data erase and data protection features. Enterprise Edition provides users with VMware® support for recovery and permanent deletions of data. This software is equipped with hardware and software RAID recovery support and an enhanced set of file recovery tools, including: email recovery, hex viewer, S.M.A.R.T., bad block/block usage diagnostics, imaging tools, copy disk and refresh disk.
Data Recovery Note: To preserve the drive with the deleted files, all recovered files must be saved to another storage device or another drive letter in the system. Do not download the software to the drive that you want to recover. Depending on your data loss situation, file recovery software is recommended only when your hardware or computer system is functioning properly. If your hard drive is making unusual noises (e.g. clicking), has been physically damaged, or shows other signs of mechanical failure, data recovery services are recommended.
Data Erasure Note: Erasing the system drive is not supported. For full business protection of deleted data, Kroll Ontrack recommends dedicated Data Erasure solutions.
If you have any queries about EasyRecovery software in China, please visit our distributor at http://www.makeding.com/
Lower Cost. Better Results.
Recover files from local/external hard drives (HDD/SSD), optical and digital media, tablet devices and mobile phones that work as removable storage and disk image files. With Ontrack EasyRecovery software, you can save your important files, e-mails, documents, databases, photos, music and video files even from Virtual Environments (Enterprise Edition only).
Ontrack EasyRecovery software has the ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files. Users can search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria. Also the fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly with an intuitive file manager and typical Save File dialog.
You may preview the recoverable files and rest assured all recovery operations are secure since the software does not write recovered data onto the drive it is scanning. As a target for recovered data, the user can select any drive, including network drives and removable media. The standard write system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption, and there is no limitation to file and drive size.
How Ontrack EasyRecovery Can Help you
- Supports Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003,Windows 7/Windows 8, all versions of Windows Servers
- Easy to use and a fully automated wizard, which walks the user through the program
- Data Protection through standard write system API to minimize the chance of disk corruption
- Proactively monitoring of hard drive health (HDD/SSD)
- Securely and permanently deletes data
- Supports recovery of VMDK files stored on local file systems
- Supports permanently deleting files and folders from a virtual disk (if Ontrack EasyRecovery is running inside the virtual machine)
- Recovers data from Windows® files systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS 5
- Recovers data from Mac HFS file system on external devices
- Recovers data from Linux Ext2/Ext3 file systems
- Network Support for recovering remote systems
- Hardware RAID and software RAID recovery including stripe set and mirrored drives
- Recovers from emptied Recycle Bin, Command Line, from within Windows Explorer
- No file and drive size limitations associated with a DOS based programs.
- Formatted drive recovery
- Lost partition recovery
- Can recover files based on unique signature allowing for recovery from RAW data
- Recovers from all types of digital media, HDD/SSD drives, flash memory devices, external USB media, and all other types of removable media
- Preview of files before recovery
- Supports SATA/IDE/SCSI
- Supports CD/DVD media recovery (ISO9660/UDF combined with ISO9660) and Linux media (Ext 2/3)
Windows System Requirements
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7/Windows 8 operating systems
- 1 GHz or faster Intel processor
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM. Increased RAM memory improves data recovery performance
- Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
- Computer Mouse
- SVGA Monitor
Best-in-class data recovery tool
Kroll Ontrack offers both businesses and home users a complete solution to protect, recover and erase data. Ontrack® EasyRecovery™ is able to recover files that are damaged or deleted, and is also able to retrieve data from formatted or corrupted volumes - even from initialized disks. Ontrack EasyRecovery features an intuitive, wizard-driven interface allowing even the most inexperienced users to recover data.